- Court grants final approval of class settlement in restaurant workers' tip-pool lawsuit against Brigantine
- Plaintiff expert witness says asbestos in talc powder caused woman’s disease
- Court says Alphonso did not infringe on Samba's patent for system that matches advertising to TV viewing habits
- Fifth day at talc trial, sides continue to spar over cause of woman's mesothelioma
- Plaintiff witness discusses asbestos fibers in ongoing talcum powder trial
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.