- Court addresses SEC motions, recovery options in case regarding Palantir, Facebook shares
- Concealed carry ban on school grounds ruled constitutional
- Photographers denied rehearing of copyright infringement by real estate listing service
- Court rules in favor of federal government in forfeiture of assets related to darknet website
- Consumer alleges Liberty Mutual failed to conduct fair investigation of water damage claim
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.