LOS ANGELES – A decision by one of the largest fast-food companies in the world to settle a franchise dispute could impact restaurants everywhere, according to an attorney who specializes in franchise law.
- Patron alleges Jack's Market in Los Angeles does not have accessible parking for persons with disabilities
- Cool Breeze Refrigeration Inc. alleged to owe contributions to labor union funds
- Woman files suit seeking disability benefits
- Auto dealer claims FCA US denied proposal
- Law prof: What qualifies as a gift of public funds depends on benefit to the community
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.