- Judge orders dismissal of foreclosure suit against PHH Mortgage, Morgan Stanley
- Long Beach attorney disbarred by default following competence and other misconduct allegations
- Founder and longtime president of Champs Foundation in San Jose disbarred after admitting to misconduct
- Auburn attorney disbarred over allegations he misappropriated more than $127,000 in levied funds
- Judge sets rules for notifying potential class members in Chipotle GMO suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.