- Appeals court closes book on ownership dispute regarding two paintings stolen by Nazis in World War II
- DeMaio defends Prop B following Supreme Court ruling on public employee union measure
- Judge awards Boeing $2.8 million in attorneys' fees in breach of contract case
- Tata Consultancy granted arbitration and bifurcation motions in discrimination case
- Flextronics International USA alleges companies fixed prices of resistors
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.