- Driver seeks damages over rear-end collision in San Francisco
- Court grants PG&E’s reconsideration and denies Save Lafayette Trees protected tree petition
- Leavitt’s husband recounts hardships in asbestos lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson baby powder
- Patient alleges Pinnacle Hip System is defective, caused excessive levels of cobalt in body
- Class-action suit over alleged false marketing by Champion Pet Foods stayed
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.