- Investors accuse Fidelity Charitable of breach of contract after liquidating shares; court denies motion to dismiss
- Court denies motion to dismiss copyright claim over use of Willie Nelson photo on Facebook
- Beverly Hills attorney faces possible suspension over alleged misconduct in workers' comp case
- Driver allegedly ran red light at Fresno intersection, caused collision
- As Monsanto prepares for 2019 Roundup trials, legal expert suggests choosing Ph.D-type jurors
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.