- Into fifth week of J&J talc trial, sides continue to spar over testing of baby powder
- J&J letters show officials made efforts to prevent asbestos-related regulation of talc baby powder
- Defense attorney for J&J debunks separation method in mesothelioma trial
- Fresno County woman alleges ex-husband's false statements led to job termination
- Researcher says Leavitt used baby powder thousands of times
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.