- As Monsanto prepares for 2019 Roundup trials, legal expert suggests choosing Ph.D-type jurors
- San Francisco City Attorney says alleged nepotism over $1.2M cybersecurity contract will not be tolerated
- Woman seeks damages from Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, physician over allegations glove was left in body
- Paradise families sue Pacific Gas and Electric Company for fires; attorney alleges company knew of dangers
- California named No. 1 'judicial hellhole' by civil liability reform group
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.