- Researcher says cleavage fragments don’t cause cancer in J&J talc trial
- Industrial hygienist says talc powder low risk while plaintiff attorney differs in J&J trial
- Oxnard attorney faces disbarment following 2015 convictions for alleged lewd conduct with child
- Riverbank attorney faces suspension, probation for allegedly forging client's signature
- Court activity on May 15: Marie Martinez Ramirez-Morales vs Hobby Lobby Stores Inc.
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.