- J&J letters show officials made efforts to prevent asbestos-related regulation of talc baby powder
- Researcher says Leavitt used baby powder thousands of times
- Into fifth week of J&J talc trial, sides continue to spar over testing of baby powder
- Fresno County woman alleges ex-husband's false statements led to job termination
- Driver alleges rear-end collision in Fresno caused injuries
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.