SACRAMENTO – Gov. Jerry Brown signed Senate Bill 814 into law to crack down on excessive water use during droughts. The law, effective Jan. 1, 2017, penalizes the state's biggest water wasters and could result in public disclosure of their names.
- Patron alleges Jack's Market in Los Angeles does not have accessible parking for persons with disabilities
- Man alleges Risperdal, Invega medications caused injuries
- Consumer claims The American Express Co. defamed him, committed fraud
- Auto dealer claims FCA US denied proposal
- Appeals court rules that Delta Air Lines app doesn't need to comply with state privacy law
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.