The widow of Jeffrey Staggs, a San Diego State linebacker who went on to play for the San Diego Chargers and who died in 2014 when he was 70, recently filed a lawsuit against the NCAA claiming wrongful death of her husband.
- As Monsanto prepares for 2019 Roundup trials, legal expert suggests choosing Ph.D-type jurors
- San Francisco City Attorney says alleged nepotism over $1.2M cybersecurity contract will not be tolerated
- Driver allegedly ran red light at Fresno intersection, caused collision
- California named No. 1 'judicial hellhole' by civil liability reform group
- Paradise families sue Pacific Gas and Electric Company for fires; attorney alleges company knew of dangers
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.