The widow of Jeffrey Staggs, a San Diego State linebacker who went on to play for the San Diego Chargers and who died in 2014 when he was 70, recently filed a lawsuit against the NCAA claiming wrongful death of her husband.
- Lead paint: California exports unconstitutional public nuisance law demanding Supreme Court review
- Appeals court vacates jury decision in copyright suit against Led Zeppelin over 'Stairway To Heaven'
- Appeals court says class action against Kroger over trans fat labeling can proceed
- Suit over assault allegations filed against Clovis Stone and Landscape Supply over allege incident with water bottle
- Suit claims Facebook should be protecting its content screeners, attorney says
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.