- Patron alleges Jack's Market in Los Angeles does not have accessible parking for persons with disabilities
- Carpenters board alleges audits not properly submitted
- Man alleges Risperdal, Invega medications caused injuries
- Xerox alleges East Whittier schools owe for leased equipment
- Therapy Stores Inc. seeks declaratory judgment in trademark dispute
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.