- Companies petition U.S. Supreme Court for review of California lead-based paint judgment
- Appeals court says DHCS needs to comply with duty to pay Medi-Cal claims
- Deputy U.S. marshal files suit over discrimination allegations
- Appeals court vacates order in case involving grandparents' suit against Kaiser in death of grandson
- Best-selling author's lawsuit is a novel in and of itself, says copyright infringement attorney
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.