- United Food and Commercial Workers union alleges former director unlawfully kept union property
- Silicon Valley startup accused of shutting out early creators
- San Quentin State Prison inmate alleges he suffered concussion while being transported back from hospital
- Appellate court reverses ruling in suit against Fidelity National Title over fees
- Companies gear up for review and reversal of lead paint public nuisance case
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.