SAN FRANCISCO – An Oakland man alleges a San Francisco driver struck him while he was stopped on his bicycle at a red light.
- Federal judge keeps alive photographer's copyright infringement lawsuit against Scholastic
- Plaintiff witness says testing for asbestos flawed in ongoing J&J talc trial
- Decision in man's case against Mission Soaring over hang gliding accident reversed by appellate court
- Judge rules that evidence must be focused on science ahead of weedkiller trial
- Rider files suit against Uber over allegations of assault and battery
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.