- Employee alleges she was terminated by Document Technologies, Epiq Systems because of age, disability
- Two class action litigation firms looking for wild fire clients, according to press release
- Tehama County Sheriff's Office accused of failing to take necessary action to prevent shooting deaths, attorney says
- Former Creative Live employee files suit over lay off
- Driver alleged to have failed to stop at red light before striking another vehicle in Fresno County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.