SAN FRANCISCO (Northern California Record) — New York attorney Benjamin Yu, admitted to the bar in California 12 years ago and disbarred in New York in 2016, faces disbarment by default following a California State Bar Court recommendation over Yu's alleged part in an East Coast bribery scandal.
- Investors accuse Fidelity Charitable of breach of contract after liquidating shares; court denies motion to dismiss
- Court denies motion to dismiss copyright claim over use of Willie Nelson photo on Facebook
- Beverly Hills attorney faces possible suspension over alleged misconduct in workers' comp case
- Santa Ana attorney faces possible disbarment over multiple misconduct allegations
- Driver allegedly ran red light at Fresno intersection, caused collision
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.