SAN FRANCISCO (Northern California Record) — New York attorney Benjamin Yu, admitted to the bar in California 12 years ago and disbarred in New York in 2016, faces disbarment by default following a California State Bar Court recommendation over Yu's alleged part in an East Coast bribery scandal.
- Judge grants Project Management Institute's dismissal of software suit
- Disbarment recommended for Beverly Hills attorney over multiple misconduct charges
- Judge orders dismissal of foreclosure suit against PHH Mortgage, Morgan Stanley
- Long Beach attorney disbarred by default following competence and other misconduct allegations
- Founder and longtime president of Champs Foundation in San Jose disbarred after admitting to misconduct
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.