SAN FRANCISCO (Northern California Record) — New York attorney Benjamin Yu, admitted to the bar in California 12 years ago and disbarred in New York in 2016, faces disbarment by default following a California State Bar Court recommendation over Yu's alleged part in an East Coast bribery scandal.
- Appeals court closes book on ownership dispute regarding two paintings stolen by Nazis in World War II
- DeMaio defends Prop B following Supreme Court ruling on public employee union measure
- Judge awards Boeing $2.8 million in attorneys' fees in breach of contract case
- Plaintiff in Monsanto-Roundup bellwether trial seeks $373 million; Defense maintains product did not cause man's non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Flextronics International USA alleges companies fixed prices of resistors
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.