SAN FRANCISCO (Northern California Record) — New York attorney Benjamin Yu, admitted to the bar in California 12 years ago and disbarred in New York in 2016, faces disbarment by default following a California State Bar Court recommendation over Yu's alleged part in an East Coast bribery scandal.
- Appeals court vacates jury decision in copyright suit against Led Zeppelin over 'Stairway To Heaven'
- Suit claims Facebook should be protecting its content screeners, attorney says
- Appeals court says class action against Kroger over trans fat labeling can proceed
- Suit over assault allegations filed against Clovis Stone and Landscape Supply over allege incident with water bottle
- Patient alleges Clovis Community Medical Center, others failed to diagnose condition
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.