- Decision in man's case against Mission Soaring over hang gliding accident reversed by appellate court
- Judge rules that evidence must be focused on science ahead of weedkiller trial
- Court grants final approval of class settlement in restaurant workers' tip-pool lawsuit against Brigantine
- Plaintiff expert witness says asbestos in talc powder caused woman’s disease
- Court says Alphonso did not infringe on Samba's patent for system that matches advertising to TV viewing habits
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.