- California bar court backs largely stayed suspension for Modesto attorney
- Appeals panel revives class action alleging nutrition supplement company misled consumers
- Linoleum Sales alleges it is owed more than $100,000 for work at San Francisco store
- Appeals court sides with lawyer to have her wrongful termination claim heard in court
- Driver alleged to have failed to stop at red light before striking another vehicle in Fresno County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.