- Uber settles suits with California, Massachusetts drivers for $20 million
- Third Roundup trial continues in state court while federal judge calls for mediation
- Judge denies Strike 3 Holdings' request to serve subpoena in copyright case
- Judge grants Project Management Institute's dismissal of software suit
- Las Vegas attorney disbarred after allegedly submitting more than $216,000 in false bills
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.