- Appeals panel revives class action alleging nutrition supplement company misled consumers
- Linoleum Sales alleges it is owed more than $100,000 for work at San Francisco store
- Employee alleges she was terminated by Document Technologies, Epiq Systems because of age, disability
- Children's rights violated by invasive medical exams in child abuse investigation, 9th Circuit rules
- Tehama County Sheriff's Office accused of failing to take necessary action to prevent shooting deaths, attorney says
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.