- Judge sets rules for notifying potential class members in Chipotle GMO suit
- Bill aimed at banning chemicals in personal care products stalls in California legislature
- Judge tosses Proforma's counterclaim against Fotohaus in copyright action over photo use
- Judge green-lights Kaiser's motion to strike two claims in suit over speech therapy coverage
- Modesto attorney on probation after most allegations against him are dismissed
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.