- Will California judge trim $250 million punitive damage award in Monsanto Roundup verdict?
- U.S. Supreme Court refuses to review California court decision over lead-based paint
- California senators angry over White House move forward with appeals court nominations
- Appeals court says class action against Kroger over trans fat labeling can proceed
- Attorney alleges she was terminated in retaliation by GitHub after complaints of unequal pay
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.