MALIBU – The U.S. Justice Department may have backed out of its legal showdown with Apple this week, but the question of how far law enforcement can go to get private companies to compromise their encryption technology remains an open question.
- Patron alleges Jack's Market in Los Angeles does not have accessible parking for persons with disabilities
- Cool Breeze Refrigeration Inc. alleged to owe contributions to labor union funds
- Woman files suit seeking disability benefits
- Auto dealer claims FCA US denied proposal
- Law prof: What qualifies as a gift of public funds depends on benefit to the community
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Northern California Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.